Contoh Percakapan Expression Greeting dan Leaving


GREETING

Dialog

Mr. Ford         : Good afternoon. Mrs. Davis

Mrs. Davis     : Good afternoon, Mr. Ford

Mr. Ford         : How are you today?

Mrs. Davis     : I am very well, thank you. And you?

Mr. Ford         : I am fine, thanks.               

Notes

Expressions used for greeting someone are as follows:

Greeting                                                                       Response
-          How are you?                                                       -    I am fine
-          How are you doing?                                           -    Very well, thanks
-          How’s life?                                                            -     Not so bad
-          Good morning/afternoon/evening                    -     Pretty good
-          How are things?



















LEAVING

Dialog 1

Bill                                  : You seem very busy today. What‘s the matter?

John                               : I have an English class at ten-thirty. Do you know what time it is?

Bill                                  : Yes. It’s ten fifteen.

John                               : Well. Bill, I must go now. Good bye

Bill                                  : Good bye

Dialog 2

Steve                              : Hello Harry. Nice to see you again

Harry                              : Hello Steve. Haven’t seen you for ages. Where have you been?

Steve                              :  I’ve been to Japan as a matter of fact.

Harry                              : And how long have you been away?

Steve                              : Just over a year.

Harry                             : Would you have time to drop round and have a chat with us this evening? I know Mary would be glad to see you.

Steve                              : It sounds nice. I’ll call you later.  It’s time for me to go now. See you tonight.

Harry                              : See you later.

       

Notes

Expressions used for leaving are as follows:

-          I must go now
-          I must be off
-          It’s time for me to say good bye
-          Good bye
-          Bye-bye
-          See you later
-          See you soon
-          Have a nice day
















Contoh Percakapan expression Greeting dan Leaving

Pertama adalah contoh percakapan salam:
Untuk dialogue ini biasanya menggunakan salam seperti good morning, good evening, good afternoon, hi,  halo, dan sebagainya. berikut contoh dialog greeting.


Contoh dialogue untuk Leaving
Nina   
: Hi akbar..
Akbar: Hi Nina..
Nina    : How are you? long time no see
Akbar: I am fine tank you.. how about you? yes it's a long time since our last met
Nina    : I am fine too. I really miss to meet you Akbar

(untuk dialogue leavingnya)

Akbar : yes me too.

Nina    : where have you been Akbar?

Akbar: I have been in Jakarta for 2 year.

Nina    : oh I see. Akbar it is nice to meet you, but I have to go now/I have a work to do, I must go, (leaving)

Akbar : it is nice to meet you too. 

Nina    : Good bye Akbar

Akbar: Bye Nina

Greeting ( Memberi Salam )
• Hi, Hello.
• Good morning, (Selamat Pagi)
• Good afternoon, (Selamat Sore)
• Good evening. (Selamat Malam)
• How are you? (Apa Kabar)
• How are you doing? (Apa KAbar)
• How do you do? ( For the first time )
Responding to greeting ( Membalas Salam )
• Hi, hello.
• Good morning
• Good afternoon
• Good evening.
• I’m fine thank you (thanks) (Saya baik-baik saja, Terimakasih)
• Okey! Thank you (thanks)
• Not so bad. (Tidak Terlalu buruk)
• How about you?
• And you? (Dan kamu?)
• How do you do?



Hal-hal yang perlu diingat dalam memberi salam (Greeting):
Ketika kamu menyapa seseorang dan berkata:
“How do you do?”
Ini sesungguhnya bukan sebuah pertanyaan, tapi ini berarti Hello.

Mengucapkan selamat tinggal
• All right, it is time to head off.
• Ok, it is time to leave you all.
• See you later.
• Talk to you later!

Jika kamu ingin mengucapkan selamat tinggal dengan terburu-buru
• I am so sorry, I have got to hurry!
• I am going to have to rush off

Mengucapkan Selamat Tinggal Dengan Sopan
• Nice to see you/meet you
• It is been lovely to meet you.
• It was great to meet you.
• Good to see you.
• Have a nice day.

Cara Lain Untuk Mengucapkan Selamat Tinggal
• Take care
• Bye Bye!
• It is time to be going!
• So Long!
• I am out!
• See you later

Contoh – Contoh Percakapan Greetings dalam Bahasa Inggris

Bayu : Hi Beni. How are you today?
Beni : Hi Bayu I am fine, thanks. How about you Bay?
Bayu : Not so bad, Did you watch football match” Barcelona vs Real Madrid” tonight?
Beni : No, I don’t. I am so tired, so I slept tightly tonight. How about the result?
Bayu : What a surprise result!. Real Madrid can defeat Barcelona 2-1.
Beni : Well… Who has scored a goal from Real Madrid?
Bayu : Goal from Real Madrid has been scored by James Rodriguez and Gareth Bale. Beni : Wow, It must be a great match tonight. I am so sorry. I have got to hurry. My mother asked to buy something.
Bayu : Well, never mind. I also want to go home.
Beni : Ok, See you later. Bye!
Bayu : Bye!

Dirna : Good morning, Merri.
Merri : Good morning, Dirna.
Dirna : How are you?
Merri : I am fine today, thank you and how about you Dirna?
Dirna : Just so so, By the way. Where’re you going Merri?
Merri : I’m going home. What about you? Where are you going?
Dirna : Where are you going?
Merri : I want to go home. And you? Where are you going now?
Dirna : I wanna go home too. But, I have to wait for my sister first.
Merri : Where are yourr sister now?
Dirna : She is buying something in market over there.
Merri : Oh I see. I am sorry I must go now Dirna.
Dirna : It is alright. Good bye, See you soon.


Related Posts